Are you looking for Demolition services in Squamish BC?
• Are you looking for Demolition services that don’t negatively affect the environment?
• Are you new to Squamish, BC?
• Are you looking for a team that expertise’s in Environmental services such as Asbestos Abatement, Lead Abatement, and Hazardous Materials Testing and Reporting?
• Do you need Air Sampling Services in Squamish, BC?
• Are you looking for a Contracting Company that preforms Selective, Residential, and Commercial Demolition projects as well as Deconstruction services?
• Are you looking for a demolition company that is both efficient and reliable?
• Are you looking for contractors who can assist in earning LEED certification?
• Do you have an Oil Tank or Boiler that needs removed?
• Are you looking for Mold or Soil Remediation services in Squamish, BC?
• Are you looking for contractors that have served Squamish, BC for close to 30 years?
Visit Fleck Contracting in Vancouver, BC!
Whether you are planning a new home, renovation or large commercial project, we are committed to delivering a quality service on schedule and at a competitive price. We at Fleck Contracting have the resources and experience to make Demolition, Deconstruction, and Environmental projects as stress free as possible for people living in Squamish, BC. Choosing the wrong contracting company can lead to major problems down the road; we believe that a successful Demolition, Deconstruction, or Environmental project leads to happy clients, and if our clients are happy, we’re happy!
We at Fleck Contracting would love to work with you and ensure that your demolition projects are handled with proficiency in an efficient manner. Click here to contact us, or give us a call at (604) 266-2120. Schedule an appointment for your free consultation (a $997 value) today!
We proudly Serve the Following areas: Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Ladner, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, Pitt Meadows, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond, Squamish, Surrey, Whistler, and their surrounding areas.